31 Jan Relationship with Self and Others
Who I am
- explore the uniqueness and meaning of experiences in being a woman
- explore the Self we express to the world and the Self we may (or dare) express to our self
- explore the relationship we as women have with our body/our sexuality
The various relationships with Self and Others
- Exploring relationships with self mirroring relationship with others?
- Every relationship tells something about who we are
- Revising relationships & Exploring different possibilities for who we are and/or who we may be
Styles of Relating
- Reflect on own style/s of relating
- What benefits might there be
- What pitfalls might there be
- How does it feel physically?
- How does it feel emotionally?
- What are some family, cultural social beliefs and messages about how to be in relationships?
Blocks that can potentially get in the way of preferred relationships with Self and Others
- Self Esteem
If you wish to know more, please contact Angela Ranallo